With the craziness of the last few months I have slacked off on pretty much everything. The areas that I organized last year are starting to show signs of backsliding. The 12 goals for 2012 that I made at the beginning of the year (you can read them here and here) have seen very little progress and my writing has completely taken a back seat. I'm here to tell you that's about to change.
Now that life should be calming down a little bit I need to reign in the chaos that has been my life. The first step is to start writing a weekly to-do list. I've found that if I don't have it written down so that I can hold myself accountable that I tend to forget about it. This isn't one of my crazy "do as much as I can in a given day" lists, this is a list that is manageable and doable in one week.
Here is what I'm planning on accomplishing this week:
1. Finish decorating project for our bedroom
2. Re-straighten the girls' bathroom cupboard (you can read about the original organization here)
3. Re-write the "About Me" section of my blog and finally add a family picture
4. Finish and order a photo album on Mix Book that I created as a gift but never finished
5. Start a vacation album on Mix Book
6. Make an appointment with an attorney to prepare a will and power of attorney
7. Make an appointment with the personal trainer at the gym and exercise three times
8. Finalize one of the serial posts that I've been working on for the blog
I feel pretty good that I should be able to knock out this list. I'll update you next week on my progress.
Do you have some goals for the week? Feel free to share them or a link to your post in the comment section.
I'll be linking this up at Money Saving Mom