Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - June 13th

I'm participating in "Never Growing Old's" Meet Me on Monday posting.  I would encourage you to swing by and meet some of the other bloggers.

1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?

     I don't really like yogurt very much, when I do eat it I'll usually stick to strawberry or some boring flavor like that.
2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
    The only time I wear socks is if I'm wearing my tennies.  The only time I wear my tennies is if I'm exercising (which isn't often enough) and it's not unusual to find me doing that without socks on.  Sooooo, I would say that white ankle socks are my typical sock.  In winter time I  might wear black dress socks with my heeled boots.

3. How is the weather right now?
    Absolutely gorgeous, sunny and about 70.  Wish I didn't have to work today :(
4. Are you a fast typer?
   In high school I typed over 90 words per minute.  I've slowed down a little bit in the few years between :)but I would say that I'm a faster than average typer

5. Red or White Wine?
    I typically like a Pinot Grigio but will also drink red depending on my mood and what I'm eating.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from MMOM blog hop. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete