Photo courtesy of healingdream
With summer here it's pedicure time. While I really don't love actually getting the pedicures because my feet are horrible ticklish, I do love how they make my feet look. My opinion is pedicures are pretty much a must in the summer if you are a sandal wearer but they don't need to be done professionally or require colored nail polish even though I am a sucker for deep red.
Here's why I love pedicures:
- Your feet get a clean, polished look. A must have in my book whenever you wear sandals.
- A flower painted on your big toe gives you a little sassy flair.
- Easy inexpensive DIY project - I'll be sharing shortly the proper way to give yourself a pedicure. This can make a fun activity for your daughter's next sleep over.
- They make great gifts - to either get or give
- Pedicures make for a great cross generational activity. My grandmother loves getting her feet done as does my daughter. Whenever we visit my grandma we make a trip to the nail salon for a four generation nail day.
If you like this post you might also enjoy the some other posts in this series:
100 Things About Me