Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet Me on Mondays

I know it's Wednesday but I just stumbled across Java's blog "Never Growing Old".  The Meet Me on Monday theme sounded like fun and I didn't want to wait until next week to take part!  I would encourage you to head over to the Meet Me on Monday post and get to know other bloggers in the blogosphere.

1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?

     Peanut M&M's


2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
     Only if I'm taking a bath


3. I can't stand when someone _________?
    is rude.  I think most of the times it's completely uncalled for and I would like to ask them what their behavior is getting them.



4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
    Weekly.  If need something during the week I will typically send my son out to the store for me.

1 comment:

  1. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete