Monday, April 18, 2011

Things I Love - Just Dance 2

Every so often I feel the need to write about something that I REALLY love.  Just to note - I am getting absolutely no compensation for this, just sharing a particular items that I enjoy. 

Right now one of the things that I love best is the Just Dance 2 game for the Nintendo Wii.  My daughter received it for Christmas and we have been having a lot of fun with it.  Here's what I love about it.

1)  It's something we can do as a family.  Mostly it's just my daughter and I playing it but seeing my husband (who has no rhythm) dance to "Proud Mary" really made me giggle.  Especially since his score was higher than hers.
2)  The songs are a a lot of fun and there is something for everyone.  The music selection covers every generation.  We've had my mother and father in law up there dancing with us.
3)  This is the one way to get me to exercise.  I get bored with the treadmill and bike but I find that I can easily dance for 30 minutes.  According to my arm band I reach the "vigorous" activity stage when I do it which should = lots of calories!
4)  This game brings out my competitive spirit.  I love going through all the songs and taking over the high score whenever my daughter beats me.  The need to be 'the best' keeps me coming back time after time.

If you have a Wii game console I would recommend this game as some good family entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment