Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Plans-Maybe Not So Much

I had such big plans for this weekend.  Number one on this list was NOT going into work.  I've worked almost every Saturday morning since the new year and things are getting pretty hairy around the house.  Here was what I hoped to accomplish

Clean out the garage freezer/refrigerator  Complete
Use up last of the cranberries to make cranberry relish
Pulled pork in slow cooker
Cook & shred chicken
Clean out kitchen pantry
Give house thorough cleaning (cupboards, lemon oil doors & baseboards)
Prep cinnamon rolls for my in-laws house tomorrow

Pretty ambitious - right?  Well I woke up in the middle of the night feeling awful.  My throat is killing me and my body aches.  I'm taking some Tylenol Warming, hopefully I'll feel as least semi-human to get some of this done. 

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment