Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Plans for the Blog

I realize that I'm pretty inconsistent with how often and what I write about.  I've been thinking about what direction I'd like to take my blog so I've come up with a series of topics that I can write about and publish on a regular basis.  My goal is to publish about five to six times per week.  I've picked the following topics for regular publication:

  • How I Keep the House Semi Company Ready - I'll be sharing what I do on a daily, weekly basis to stay ahead of cleaning tasks
  • Things I Love - Each week I'll be picking an item that I really enjoy, my family loves or it makes my life easier
  • Time Management - How I fit (or try to fit) everything that needs to be done in a 24 hour time span
  • Cost Savings - How I try to save money or any deals I've gotten that week
  • Recipes
I'll be adding more as I come up with additional ideas.  Is there anything you would be interested in reading about?

No comments:

Post a Comment