Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grilled Chicken Salad

One of my favorite things (besides steak) to get when we go out for dinner is a grilled chicken salad.  It's fairly healthy (if you don't go to heavy on the goodies) and taste pretty good.

The beauty of the Grilled Chicken Salad is it's super easy to make.  Lately it's been one of my 'go-to' meals when I'm looking for something fast.  I grill up a chicken or two over the weekend which helps get this on the table after work without any problems.

Grilled Chicken Salad

Lettuce (I personally recommend the spring mix but go with what your family likes)
Cooked chicken (here is my favorite grilled chicken recipe)
Craisins
Mandarin oranges
Bleu cheese crumbles (you can substitute Feta if you prefer)
Glazed pecans (non-glazed nuts can also be used)

Throw into a bowl and top with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing (my favorite is Paul Newman).  I would recommend assembling the salad and let everyone add their own dressing.  This way if the salad isn't entirely eaten it should still be good for at least a day or two.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. You had me at wonder woman : ) I stopped by from the naptime review and am leaving a follower. This chicken salad sounds delicious! Would love if you came over to www.figuringitoutaswegrow.blogspot.com and followed me back : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so long as you remember I'm Not comes after Wonder Woman :) Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it. I'll definitely be returning the favor.

      Delete