Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Menu



Guess how I started my morning?  I took a picture to give you an idea.  Yep, I was a muffin bakin' mama this morning.  Mike has some training and asked me to make a bunch of muffins for the team to eat.  When he first asked me I thought "Oh good, I can try out a bunch of new recipes for my blog" quickly followed by the second thought of "Are you crazy!  Use box mixes and just get the job done!".  With the exception of my blueberry muffin, everything is from a mix.  I ended up making Cranberry Orange, Banana Nut, Chocolate Chip and of course Blueberry.  They look beautiful - let's hope they taste great too.

Since Mike isn't going to be home for dinner this evening the kids (namely Belle) and I decided to pull out a winter dish and make Belle's favorite chicken and stuffing dish.  We certainly are shaking things up this week at the WWIN household, aren't we?

If I feel up to it I may try out a new cupcake I've been wanting to make.  Of course, after all the muffin baking I did this morning I don't know that I can stomach looking at another muffin tin right now :)  Here is my cupcake from last week.  This is a new recipe so be sure and check it out.

Applesauce Cupcake with Brown Sugar Frosting

Here's our menu for the week.
I tried something new this week.  I video taped a tutorial for some coasters which I'm giving away.  To enter to win the coasters and view the tutorial click here

I'll be linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie

You might also like:




No comments:

Post a Comment