- Finalize details of customer presentation – Monday EOD
- 1st draft of documents for new project - Monday EOD
- Prepare PowerPoint for Thursday meeting – Tuesday EOD
- Prepare documents for auditors – Wednesday EOD
- Start presentation for meeting – Due 1/17 EOD
- Shop for 70’s outfit (my trip at the end of the month requires me to dress in 70’s garb – this is adding quite a bit of stress to my life right now)
- Finalize agenda for trip (we’re visiting relatives and there’s a lot of coordination needed to catch everyone!)
- Pack for trip – make sure kids pack appropriate clothing
- Pick up snack food/sandwiches for the drive (I may delegate this to the kids even though it will cost me more money)
- Send out passport renewals
- Renew Michael’s license plate
Enjoy the trip - I'm going to have to do some work on this trip. However, I'm going to focus on not letting the work take over the whole trip and enjoy the couple days I have with my family.
Ok, I feel a little bit better having this on paper. Now I better get cracking because I have a number of items to complete yet today!