Saturday, February 25, 2012

Butterfinger Cupcakes

I have a knack for baking.  When I'm asked to bring something to a potluck it's usually some kind of desert.  I'm also going to admit to a little vanity.  I like that everyone thinks that I'm a good baker and I am always on the look out for recipes to up the baking ante.  I'm also going to admit to the fact that creativity is not a strong suit.  Luckily for me the internet is filled with delicious recipes that have the WOW factor I'm looking for.

This week I stumbled across this recipe for Buttefinger Cupcakes on Plain Chicken, does it not look absolutely delicous?  I don't know when I'm going to bake these but I'm looking forward to the opportunity to wow my friends and family with these.


Photo from Plain Chicken

According to the author she was inspired to create these after enjoying a similar cupcake at Disney.  The dipping of the cupcakes in chocolate will make these a little putzy to make but I think it will be well worth the effort.  You can find the link to the recipe here

Let me know if you make them and how they turn out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment