Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Menu

Last weekend was so crazy I didn't menu plan, I can certainly say that our budget felt it.  We had brats one night, cereal another night and then we ate out every other night of the week.  Yikes!  So much for my "we have to cut back on eating out" resolve.

That's OK, this is a new week and I'm back on the menu planning wagon.  I've added a new recipe to my repertoire, grilled pineapple.  It's super easy and they kids love it.  I also made a new cupcake recipe; lavender, lemon and honey - very yummy!  I'll be posting the recipe and pictures later this week.

Here's what we're eating at our house.

Grilled chicken, Parmesan biscuits, applesauce, salad, grilled pineapple, lavender & honey cupcakes (I'll be sharing the recipe later)
Pizza on the grill
Hamburgers, strawberry salad, glazed carrots, potato chips and dip
Brats, corn, roasted potatoes
Pulled pork, cranberry relish, salad
Fend for yourself
Dinner Out

That's our menu for the week, what's on your menu?  Feel free to leave your menu or a link in comments.

I'll be posting this over at Good Cheap Eats, I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.... looks yummy! With lavender & honey cupcakes, who wouldn't want to stay home?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were delish! Bonus points for being easy but impressive. I'll have the recipe up by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete