Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Menu

The first round of holidays is over, guess it’s time to get back to some kind of schedule. I was on vacation last week so our schedule was very laid back. Unfortunately I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped. Somewhere along the line I got bit by the lazy bug and didn’t make too much progress on my list. I guess every now and then we need some down time and I can say it sure felt good!


 
Here is our menu for the week
  • Haddock (stuffed and baked), rice pilaf, salad, corn, bread
  • Fend for yourself (I need to stop and buy a dryer after work – I’ll update you later)
  • $1 fish tacos for the mom and dad, dinner with grandma for the kids
  • Create your own fish taco buffet
  • Spaghetti and meatballs, strawberry salad, glazed carrots, garlic bread
  • Take out
  • Dinner out with friends

 My goal with the New Year is to try a couple of new recipes every month. The stuffed haddock recipe up above was a new one last month and was quite a hit with me and the kids. My husband prefers plain baked haddock so I made two separate dishes.

 
What’s on your menu for the week?

I'll be linking this up at I'm an Organizing Junkie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment