Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Goals

These weeks sure do fly by, don't they?  I am amazed that we are already half way through November.  The holidays will be upon us before you know it and then we'll be in 2012!

I didn't get everything done on my list last week but I did make pretty good progress, especially on my personal list!  I did especially well on enjoying myself :)  We had an absolute wonderful time at our girls weekend last week.  We shopped for bargains, ate a fabulous meal, laughed ourselves silly and finished with a 90 minute deep tissue massage.  What's not to enjoy?  I'll be sharing more later this coming week because I want to give some kudos to our hotel and the restaurant for providing such fantastic service.

Here's how I did on my goals for last week:

Me

  • Read "The Four Hour Work Week" - I did start but didn't get a chance to finish
  • Finish "Desiree"
  • Finalize St. Louis weekend
  • Enjoy my girls weekend in Chicago
  • Start exercising I'm giving myself credit for this since we had to talk over a mile to a parade we attended last week (and then another mile back) plus all the walking I did while shopping.  It may not have been conventional exercise but I burned some calories!

 House

  • Organize boy's bathroom drawers - started but didn't get a chance to finish
Blog
  • Take picture and submit guest post
  • Meet w/M
  • Write organization posts for future weeks

 This coming week is going to be pretty hectic so I have quite a few more tasks.  My daughter's birthday is this week so we'll be having both a slumber party and family party (coinciding with our Just Dance 3 House Party!).  Of course anytime there's a party in the house there's a lot of work.  I'm going to confess though that I'm outsourcing quite a bit of the work so it won't be as overwhelming as in previous years
 
Me
  • Get 3/4 of the way through "The Four Hour Work Week"
  • Exercise three times
  • Finalize St Louis trip - I can no longer procrastinate, this has to get done so the kids can ask off work.
 
House
  • Organize boy's bathroom cabinet
  • Clean off desk in family
  • Finalize catering menu for Belle's family party (you can read about my party philosophy here.  This year I'm having a cleaning service come in the day before)
  • Bake Belle's cake (this is what I'm aiming for)
 
Blog
 
With everything I need to do to get ready for the party plus the stress I'll be under at work getting ready for a week vacation I'm not going to plan on doing anything other than my daily posts.
 
That's my goals for the week.  Wait until next week, I'll be on vacation and getting ready for Christmas so my list will be awful!  However, it will be so nice to get it done in early and have the stress free Christmas I'm striving for.
 
What are your goals for the week?
 
I'll be linking this up over at Money Saving Mom
 
You might also like:
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment