- Decorate the house (this does require that I take down the fall decorations, I’ve already gotten a little grief about having carved pumpkins on my porch with a lighted Christmas tree inside my hose)
- Finish shopping (there will be a few stragglers to pick up for the husband and kids but the extended family and the majority of the kids will be done)
- Finish wrapping the gifts
- Bake cookies (I’m cutting back this year, I really don’t need all that temptation in the house)
- Finish and order the Mixbook photo albums for the kids.
- Write the posts for the holiday recipes.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I’ve gotten into a little bit of a funk lately. Last week I was on vacation, typically that means a huge list of items to accomplish. Not this time, unfortunately there was very little accomplished besides getting some Christmas shopping done (and wrapped) and one of our trees put up. I did very little else around the house (including blogging!)
While I am doing pretty good on the Christmas front, to keep the momentum going I need to get out of this funk and get some stuff done. This week’s goal list is a little different in that it’s more a to-do list of projects. I’m not going to worry about my reading or improving myself; I just need to get things done. It feels a little like I’m going into crisis mode without really having the deadline of Christmas here. I really just want to get the items done so I can actually enjoy the season instead of stressing about it.
Here is what I hope to accomplish this week:
I’ll be linking this up over at Money Saving Mom