Here is what I do know for sure:
- Family reunion - no cooking necessary
- Steaks on the grill (we bought the steaks so that's a given)
- I have three types of brats; regular brats, cheddar/brat patties and mushroom & Swiss brats so I'm going to assume that at some point we're going to have brats
- Sandwiches - I'm having a get together this week. While my plan isn't finalized I'm thinking that I'll make sandwich platters to serve.
- Eating out (I'm not sure which night but it's pretty much a given that we'll eat out at least once)
- Fend for yourself
Sides will be the usual suspects; corn, rice, strawberry salad, roasted potatoes, tomato salad, etc.
In the freezer I do have some hamburger patties and chicken breasts. I've got a yummy sounding recipe for the chicken but I honestly don't think I'm going to be up for it this week. There is a lot that I've got to get accomplished this week and I have a feeling I'm going to be a little overwhelmed.
Sorry to be such a poor planner this week! Anyone else having trouble planning their menu?
You might also like: