Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Menu

I hope everyone had a nice Easter.  Mike was sick so I ended up going to two family dinners by myself.  I got home a little late so I didn't have a chance to post my menu until this evening.  Since my menu is a little skimpy, I thought I'd share a recipe with you my mom threw together.  I'll be posting it separately later this week so I can add it to my menu tab.

I ended up taking strawberry shortcake to my mother in law's.  As I was rooting around the freezer for the last of my strawberries I came across some more applesauce and cranberries.  The family was quite excited since I thought I had already used them all.  Of course I also found a lot of apples that hadn't been used so I felt guilted into making some apple crisp.  I may use my frozen apples to make another batch or two of applesauce as well.
 

Here's our plan for the week
 As you can tell, grilling is the theme of the week.  I like the grilling theme since it means that I do very little cooking! 

Here's the recipe I promised you.

Cheesy Potatoes


1 box potatoes Au gratin
1 heaping tablespoon (more or less to taste) of Lia Marie's Original Garlic Spread
1 heaping tablespoon (more or less to taste) of sour cream
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light French Onion

Prepare potatoes as directed. Once potatoes are done cooking, add garlic spread, sour cream and cheese. Cook over low heat until everything is melted together.

I'll be linking this up at Money Saving Mom, I'm an Organizing Junkie and Good Cheap Eats

If you would like, feel free to leave a link to you post or share what you're eating this week in comments.

Hope you have a nice week!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment