Thursday, September 22, 2011

White Chicken Chili

My husband and I love chili.  At Christmas we usually have family over for a chili dinner.  White chili as well as red chili are always on the menu.  Many years ago I received this recipe from someone who was doing Weight Watchers, at that time 1 cup of chili was worth one point.  Since I don't know how their system works now I can't guarantee that is still true but it gives you some idea.

My recipe is super easy, I sometimes add more mozarella cheese than the recipe calls for. 

White Chicken Chili
1 16 oz jar Great Northern Beans
2 cups chicken broth
3 chicken breasts - cubed
8 oz salsa (thick and chunky works best)
1 cup mozarella cheese

Add all ingredients to the crockpot, turn on high for about 1-2 hours making sure chicken is fully cooked.

Enjoy! 

Do you have a chili recipe you'd like to share?  Feel free to link up a recipe in the comments.

I'll be linking this up over at Life as Mom

You might also like:

Tuscan Chicken Stew
Chocolate Covered Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment