Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Menu

Another bust week following our menu plan, we did manage the chicken taco buffet & spaghetti but that was pretty much it.  There was a lot of fending for yourself and take out last week.  I did come down with the cold that I thought was coming on and let me tell you, it was a beast!  I started getting sick last week Sunday and I'm still sick a week later.  While I'm definitely feeling better, it feels like the cold will be sticking around for a few more days as I still have a terrible cough and sinus problems.  With that being said, I'm planning a pretty simple menu for this week. 
Every year we get together with my husband's family for a Halloween party.  The kids go over in their costumes, we have dinner and play games all night.  It's gotten to be a very fun tradition even though last year I lost one of the games and ended up wearing a ridiculous costume all evening.  I'll be taking over the Halloween dip because I think the pumpkin container is so cute! 



I'll be linking this up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

You might also like:

Freezer Cooking Wrap Up
Organizing my Spices
Saving for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment