Friday, May 27, 2011

Las Vegas

One of our financial goals for the year was to pay for a trip with our good friends.  I'm happy to say that we just got back from the trip and had a blast!  The fact that we were able to pay cash just made the trip that much better.

Rather than write in one post on everything I wanted to share from the trip I've come up with a number of topics that I thought I would cover over the next couple of weeks.  The topics that I'll be writing are:

  • Review of our hotel as well as thoughts about some other hotels
  • Surviving a vacation with friends
  • Things to do in Vegas (besides gambling)
  • Tips for how not to overspend on vacation
  • Dieting while on vacation

Check back later this evening for my first post and some vacation pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment