Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look What Was in My Mailbox

I've recently been signing up for freebies so the amount of 'fun' mail in my mailbox is growing. We are enjoying getting the free stuff, the kids call dibs quite often so I have to beat them off the stuff that I want. It is quite comical sometimes, my son this week grabbed the P&G box and said "what else is in here". When he saw the female product he went "oh" and walked away, he may not be so grabby in the the future.


Over the last week and a half I received the following:

P&G sample box with deodorant, tampons, pads & liners
Free hair color coupon
Purex
Coupons for the above product


There was also a coupon for a free Starbucks drink that I got really excited about until I realized that it was sent to my neighbor :( Oh well, good for her.

Anything fun in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment