Sunday, May 1, 2011

Look What Was in My Mailbox!

This was a fun week for freebies.  I received the following:

Orville Redenbacher popcorn - My daughter is an absolute popcorn freak and she loved that this came in it's own bowl.  We've already went out and bought a box for her :)

Breve Coffee Creamer - We received from Vocalpoint a free bottle of Breve Coffee Creamer.  I'm not a coffee drinker but I thought this might be fun to try in hot chocolate or french toast (their idea, not mine).  We're really looking forward to it.

Suave Professionals - As my daughter gets older she is thinking she needs a lot of 'beauty' products.  She just got her hair cut and was chastised by the hairdresser for not putting a heat treatment on her hair before flat-ironing it.  Since she's been hounding me for something, I'm planning on trying Suave's heat treatment to see how she likes it.

Did you get anything fun this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment