Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Series - Working Woman Wednesdays

I wanted to share with you an idea for a new series that I will be launching next week entitled Working Woman Wednesdays.  The intent of the series is to post articles related to working outside the home.  Some of the topics will include; career paths, dressing for success, networking, going back to work after the baby, etc.  I've been working with some other bloggers who work outside the home to submit guest posts so I'm hoping to have some other perspectives to share with you.

The intent is to offer topics that are of interest to women in various stages of their careers so if there are topics that you would be interested in reading about I'd love to hear from you.  The first post will be going up next Wedneday, July 2th.  I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment