Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Project

elI started work on a new project this weekend that I thought I would share with you.  Unfortunately I was still suffering the consequences of our excitement last Friday (come back Thursday - I'm sharing the story then) so I couldn't get to far but I have made some headway.

The side of our garage has really been a pit.  I wish I had pictures of how it looked before Belle's confirmation party, but alas I didn't think about taking a picture of our eyesore.  Here is what it looked like Saturday afternoon, shortly after I began working on it.



You can see that I had already started pulling out weeds and the Snow on the Mountain that was taking over.  I'll be finishing it up shortly and will show you how I managed to re-do this whole area for very little money.

Do you have any outside DIY projects your working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment