Friday, July 1, 2011

Old Navy Deal

I went to Old Navy today thinking I was going to get some killer deals but I didn't end up with as much as I had hoped.  A few weeks ago I had bought the Old Navy Groupon for $10.  Everything in the store was 40% today so I thought I could score some sweet deals on some needed items.  What I didn't count on was that regular price on the items we purchased was buy 2 pay $6.50 (normally $10).  Since everything was 40% off, the buy 2 didn't count so we only got a sale price of $6.  Since they were needed items we went ahead and bought them anyway.

End result was I got $44 worth of product for $17 (including tax).  Not a bad spend on some necessities but a little worse than what I had hoped for.  As a side note, Old Navy is running a special right now where you can buy troops overseas flip flops, socks or one other item and get 10% off your purchase.  It's a nice way to support our troops.

How about you, did you get any good deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment