Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm on Facebook!

I'm trying to take my blog to the next level and I have to admit it's a little overwhelming.  I did join Facebook today so I would encourage you (if you don't mind) to head over there and like me :) My page is called "Wonder Woman I'm Not".  I still have some work to do over there as far as getting a picture up and figuring out how to do some of the other stuff available but I'm on my way. 

While I like to think I'm not an idiot, some of this computer stuff is a little over my head.  In addition to my Facebook account, I've signed up for Twitter, I did buy my domain name (http://www.wonderwomanimnot.com/) and I signed up over at Wordpress (including paying for a host).  That's where I start running into some problems.  If there is anyone out there who has any suggestions (that won't cost me money) as to resources (books/websites) to actually getting my new page up and running I'd appreciate it. 

Just wanted to share my good news with you - hope to see you over there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment