Part of my to-do list this week was:
- Re-do my living (paint, window treatments, start shopping for fabric for new cushions)
- Clean out the laundry/junk room
- Clean out kitchen pantry
- Give house thorough cleaning
Guess how much I got done? You guessed it, a big fat goose egg. Oh well, it's only Friday and I don't go back to work until next Wednesday. There's still hope :)
With that being said, I did get some stuff accomplished so I haven't been a total slack off. Here is what we have done:
- Picked and prepared three flats of strawberries. You can read about that here
- Prepared for and spent three days at a water park. You can read about that excursion here
- Took two road trips to the Cabela's store that was over an hour away for my husband's father's day/birthday present.
- Created a scrapbook on Mixbook from our Vegas trip. I made one for both us and our friends, took me quite a bit of time (about six hours) but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to receive it. I'm going to try and do another one today from a trip we took a few years ago.
Update - I did manage to get the pantry cleaned out. You can read about that here
What do you do when you're on 'vacation'